Olmsted Point, located in Yosemite National Park, is a viewing area off of the Tioga Road which offers a view into Tenaya Canyon. This view looks southwest into the valley, giving, in particular, a view of the northern side of Half Dome and a view of Tenaya Lake to the east.
Destinations from Olmsted PointEdit
- Tenaya Lake (1 Min)
- Tuolumne Meadows (9 Min)
- Porcupine Flat Campground (9 Min)
- Yosemite Creek Campground (22 Min)
- White Wolf (23 Min)
- Tamarack Flat Campground (36 Min)
- Crane Flat Campground (45 Min)
- Yosemite Valley (1 HR 2 Min)
Clouds Rest is on the left, Half Dome is on the right. Tenaya Canyon is partially visible.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Olmsted Point.|
- "Olmsted Point". Russ Cary. Retrieved 16 November 2013.
- "Hundreds Celebrate Completion of Facelift to Yosemite's Dramatic Olmsted Point Overlook". "National Park Service". Retrieved 16 October 2014.
|This Yosemite-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|