Olexiy Poroshenko(Redirected from Oleksiy Poroshenko)
|People's Deputy of Ukraine|
|Assumed office |
27 November 2014
Oleksiy Petrovych Poroshenko
6 March 1985
Kiev, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
|Political party||Petro Poroshenko Bloc|
|Alma mater||Taras Shevchenko National University|
He is People's Deputy of Ukraine since November 2014.
Olexiy Poroshenko is the eldest son of Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and grandson of the Ukrainian politician and Hero of Ukraine (2009) Olexiy Ivanovich Poroshenko. He attended Eton College in Berkshire, United Kingdom, and studied at the Institute of International Relations of the Taras Shevchenko National University in Kiev (International Business) until 2008, the London School of Economics, and the INSEAD (Fontainebleau, France). He then worked for one year in his father's company and subsequently worked abroad in the diplomatic service of Ukraine.
During his participation in the special operation in Donbass, Olexiy Poroshenko was listed under a different name for conspiracy. He was 200 meters from the headquarters in Kramatorsk for two months. He lived separately from the rest of the soldiers at the command headquarters, where the then Minister of Defense, Valeriy Heletey, was based. Olexiy Poroshenko and Valeriy Heletey were guarded by twenty Special Forces soldiers. Also, Olexiy did not participate in any combat operations.
On 7 April 2015, Olexiy Poroshenko had a car accident in the Maidan Nezalezhnosti (Independence Square) in the center of Kiev. The pickup truck Mitsubishi L200, in which the soldiers of the Azov Battalion drove, crashed into his BMW 320 car. As a result, no one was injured, but the Poroshenko's car was seriously damaged. An accident was recorded by the Colonel of the State Vehicle Inspection and a representative of the President of Ukraine arrived to the scene of an accident.
In August 2017, Olexiy Poroshenko became the first Ukrainian politician to win a grant for a trip to Singapore at the expense of state funds for an internship in public administration. This trip was criticized in Ukrainian society because of the use of public funding. Poroshenko justified his candidature by the fact that the selection of candidates “was conducted by the Singapore side”.
According to the electronic declaration, in 2015, Olexiy Poroshenko received ₴ 77,212 (US$3,227) as salary in the Verkhovna Rada. From the state budget, he was granted 80,559 hryvnias compensation for expenses related to deputy activities. Poroshenko had the office in Vinnytsia with an area of 178.5 m², which at the time of acquisition (November 15, 2013) cost ₴ 1.8 million (US$219,673). Together with his mother, Olexiy Poroshenko has an apartment in Kiev with an area of 80.66 m². Poroshenko declared three cars: GAZ-14 (Chaika, produced in 1981), BMW 320i Cabrio (produced in 2011, the cost of ₴ 424.64 thousand), and Land Rover Discovery 4.0 (2013, the cost of ₴ 680.4 thousand). On the accounts in the International Investment Bank, Poroshenko had € 15 011, US$141 thousand, and €88 thousand. He also declared ₴ 187 thousand in cash.
— Olexiy Poroshenko, Izvestia in Ukraine, 2016.
In 2016, Poroshenko received ₴ 152,941 as salary in the Verkhovna Rada. On the accounts in the International Investment Bank, Olexiy Poroshenko had €11.9 thousand, US$95.6 thousand, and €82.1 thousand. He declared ₴ 317.2 thousand in cash. His spouse, Julia Poroshenko, declared ₴ 82,988 as salary in the McKinsey & Company Ukraine. Income from insurance payments was 953,886 hryvnias. She had 138,879 euros in the bank account of BNP Paribas overseas. On the accounts in the International Investment Bank, Julia Poroshenko had €82.1 thousand, US$95.6 thousand. She also had US$304,859 at the Citibank overseas.
In March 2016, Olexiy Poroshenko expressed dissatisfaction with the salary level of the deputies of the Ukrainian parliament.
Olexiy Poroshenko is the son of Maryna Perevedentseva and Petro Poroshenko. He has two sisters, the twins Yevheniya and Oleksandra (born 2000), and a brother, Mykhaylo (born 2002). Olexiy Poroshenko is married and has a son, born 7 June 2014.
Olexiy Poroshenko is depicted on one of the walls in a church located on the territory of his father's landholding in the VIP village of Kozyn (Koncha-Zaspa historic neighbourhood in the Holosiivskyi District of the city of Kiev). The estate of Petro Poroshenko is located 13 kilometers from Kiev along the Novoobuhovskaya highway. The fresco depicts the family of Poroshenko, including Petro Poroshenko with his wife Marina, the children Olexiy, Yevheniya, Oleksandra and Mykhaylo. According to the icon painter Dmitry Marchenko, in terms of style, the image is similar to the paintings of the 19th century Russian painter Ivan Makarov, whose paintings include Emperor Alexander III with his family.
- Sputnik. "Poroshenko's Son Becomes Ukrainian Parliament Member: Election Commission". sputniknews.com. Retrieved 2016-12-13.
- Mikhailina Skoryk (2010-05-28). "Дипломатія династій" (in Ukrainian). lb.ua. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- "Ukraine Election: The Chocolate King Rises". Spiegel Online. 22 May 2014. Archived from the original on 28 May 2014.
- Maria Razenkova (9 October 2016). ""Жил отдельно, охраняли 20 спецназовцев". Как сын Порошенко служил в АТО" (in Russian). Vesti Ukraine. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
- Ruslan Melnikov (10 October 2016). "Сына Порошенко во время службы в Донбассе охраняли 20 спецназовцев" (in Russian). Rossiyskaya Gazeta. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
- "В авто сына Порошенко въехала машина "Азова"" (in Russian). Ukrayinska Pravda. 7 April 2015. Retrieved 26 April 2018.
- "Сын Порошенко на BMW попал в ДТП прямо посреди Майдана" (in Russian). TSN. 7 April 2015. Retrieved 26 April 2018.
- "Сын Порошенко попал в ДТП в центре Киева (фото, видео)" (in Russian). Fakty i Kommentarii. 7 April 2015. Retrieved 26 April 2018.
- "Сын президента Украины выиграл грант на поездку в Сингапур" (in Russian). strana.ua. 23 August 2017. Retrieved 26 March 2018.
- "В соцсетях бурно обсуждают сына Порошенко, который выиграл поездку в Сингапур за государственный счёт" (in Russian). strana.ua. 23 August 2017. Retrieved 26 March 2018.
- ""А если бы проиграл, мы бы просто такого не пережили!": сын Порошенко выиграл конкурс на поездку в Сингапур за госсчет" (in Russian). vesti-ukr.com. 23 August 2017. Retrieved 26 March 2018.
- "Сын Порошенко открестился от поездки в Сингапур за госсчет" (in Russian). strana.ua. 24 August 2017. Retrieved 26 March 2018.
- "Перегляд декларації" (in Ukrainian). Unified State Register of Declarations. 29 October 2016. Retrieved 5 April 2018.
- "Семья сына Порошенко увеличила свой банковский счет почти в 300 раз" (in Russian). Strana.ua. 27 April 2016. Retrieved 5 April 2018.
- "Сын Порошенко задекларировал авто Land Rover и часы Breguet" (in Russian). RIA Novosti Ukraine. 29 October 2016. Retrieved 5 April 2018.
- "Сын Порошенко задекларировал «Волгу» 1981 года, 77 тыс. грн заработка и почти 2 млн грн зарплаты жены" (in Russian). Gordonua.com. 29 October 2016. Retrieved 5 April 2018.
- "Перегляд декларації" (in Russian). Izvestia in Ukraine. 24 March 2016. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "Перегляд декларації" (in Ukrainian). Unified State Register of Declarations. 29 March 2017. Retrieved 10 April 2018.
- Tadeusz A. Olszański; Agata Wierzbowska-Miazga (28 May 2014). "Poroshenko, President of Ukraine". OSW, Poland. Retrieved 10 March 2016.
- Порошенко став дідом [Poroshenko has become a grandfather]. Ukrayinska Pravda (in Ukrainian). 7 June 2014. Retrieved 7 June 2014.
- Alyona Lipetskaya, Kirill Malyshev (28 November 2016). ""Фреска Петра Порошенко напоминает картины с императором Александром ІІІ"" (in Russian). Strana.ua. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- Maria Prozorova (28 November 2016). "Иконописцы: "Фреска с Порошенко — "блажь" заказчика"" (in Russian). KP. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- "В сети показали фреску Порошенко с семьей" (in Russian). korrespondent.net. 28 November 2016. Retrieved 30 March 2018.