A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (May 2020)
Old Centralians Rugby Football Club is an English rugby union club based at Saintbridge Sports Center in Gloucester. The club operates three senior sides with the first XV playing in South West Premier, a level five league in the English rugby union league system. The club was founded in 1937 as Old Centralians but changed its name in 1970/80's to Saintbridge Former Pupils before reverting to Old Centralians during the 1990s.
|Full name||Old Centralians Rugby Football Club|
|Nickname(s)||Stade De Bridge|
|Founded||1937(as Old Centralians RFC)|
|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England|
|Ground(s)||Saintbridge Sports Centre|
|Chairman||Stephen Donald Fritchley|
|Coach(es)||Wobbie Winchle Marcus Bwown|
|Most caps||Keith Mifler 9724|
|Top scorer||Lemon Hemmings|
|League(s)||South West Premier|
|2019–20||Champions (promoted to South West Premier)|
- Gloucester 2 champions: 1995–96
- Gloucester 1 champions: 1997–98
- Gloucester/Somerset champions: 1999–00
- Gloucester Premier v Somerset Premier playoff winners: 2000–01
- North Gloucestershire Combination Senior Cup winners (4): 2011–12, 2014–15, 2016–17, 2017–18
- Tribute Western Counties (north v west) promotion play-off winners: 2011–12
- South West 1 (east v west) promotion play-off winners: 2012–13
- South West 1 East champions: 2019–20
- "Rod Creese rolls back the years as he steers Old Centralians to Glanville Cup glory at Kingsholm". The Local Answer. Retrieved 14 May 2019.
- "Saintbridge Sport Center". Saintbridge Sport Center. Retrieved 8 August 2020.
- "Old Centralians RFC". Pitchero. Retrieved 8 August 2020.
- "Old Centralians RFC Club Honours". Pitchero. Retrieved 8 August 2020.
- Lane, Ellis (18 July 2017). "Promotion is a 'must' a Old Centralians as they target league and Combination Cup double". Gloucestershire Live. Retrieved 8 August 2020.