Oil Insurance Limited
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012)
|Total assets||$5.7 billion (2012)|
The founding shareholders were:
- Amerada Hess Corporation
- Ashland Oil & Refining
- Atlantic Richfield Company
- Champlin Petroleum Company
- Cities Service Company
- Forest Oil Company
- Gulf Oil Corporation
- Marathon Oil Company
- Murphy Oil Corporation
- Petrofina S.A.
- Phillips Petroleum Company
- Signal Oil and Gas Company
- Standard Oil Company of California
- The Standard Oil Company (Ohio)
- Tenneco Inc.
- Union Oil Company of California
- Nuclear Electric Insurance Limited—mutual insurance company serving the nuclear power industry
- Oil Insurance Limited (2012-08-06). "OIL History". Retrieved December 30, 2012.