Off the grid
(Redirected from Off the grid (disambiguation))
|Look up off the grid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Off-the-grid is a system and lifestyle designed to help people function without the support of remote infrastructure, such as an electrical grid.
Off the grid may also refer to:
Film and televisionEdit
- Off the Grid with Les Stroud, a 2006 documentary featuring Les Stroud building an off-the-grid home
- Warren Miller's Off the Grid, a 2006 film about winter sports featuring Warren Miller
- "Off the Grid" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of the television series Stargate SG-1
- Off the Grid: Life on the Mesa, a 2007 documentary film
- Off the Grid: Million Dollar Manhunt, a game show on The History Channel
- Off the Grid, a web series starring Jesse Ventura
- House Hunters Off the Grid, a TV series spin-off of House Hunters
- Off the Grid (food organization), a mobile food festival in California, US
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Off the grid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.