The main content of the poem is the lament of Oddrún, sister of Atli, for Gunnarr, her lost and forbidden love. The poem is well preserved and thought to be a relatively late composition, perhaps from the 11th century. The metre is fornyrðislag.
- Oddrunargratr Translation and commentary by Henry A. Bellows
- Oddrún’s Lament Translation by Benjamin Thorpe
- Oddrúnargrátr Translation by William Morris and Eirikr Magnusson
- Oddrúnargrátr Sophus Bugge's edition of the manuscript text
- Oddrúnarkviða Guðni Jónsson's edition of the text with normalized spelling