Odd Fellows Hall (Eureka, California)
Odd Fellows Hall
|Location||123 F St., Eureka, California|
|Area||less than one acre|
|Architectural style||Second Empire|
|NRHP reference #||78000673|
|Added to NRHP||May 03, 1978|
The building served historically as a department store, as a professional building, as a clubhouse, and as a meeting hall for Odd Fellows. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.
- Odd Fellows Building (Red Bluff, California): Another lodge in northern California
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Humboldt County, California
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Architectural Resources Group (1994). Eureka: An architectural view. Eureka, California: Eureka Heritage Society, Inc. p. 270. ISBN 0-9615004-0-9.
- Trump, Marvin; Dolores Velluntinia; Robaert A. Dunaway (May 3, 1978). "French Empire Mansard Building Odd Fellows Hall" (pdf). National Register of Historic Places Registration Form. National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved August 5, 2013.
|This article about a property in California on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|