An odalisque was a female slave of a Turkish harem.
Odalisque may also refer to:
- Odalisque (novel) – a novel by Fiona McIntosh
- Odalisque – part of Quicksilver (novel) by Neal Stephenson, later published as a separate novel
- Odalisque with Raised Arms – a painting by Henri Matisse
- Odalisque (painting) – a painting by Filipino painter and revolutionary activist Juan Luna
- Grande Odalisque, also known as Une Odalisque or La Grande Odalisque – a painting by Jean Auguste Dominique Ingres
- Odalisque, a song on the Decemberists' album Castaways and Cutouts
- The Odalisque (Fortuny) – a painting by Marià Fortuny conserved in the National Museum of Art of Catalonia, in Barcelona
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Odalisque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Medusa vs Odalisque – a fictional film in the novel Infinite Jest