Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine (帯広畜産大学 Obihiro Chikusan Daigaku) is a university in Obihiro, Hokkaido, Japan, commonly referred to as Obihiro University. It was founded in 1941, as the Obihiro Technical School of Veterinary Medicine.
|Location||Obihiro, Hokkaido, Japan|
As of 2009, the university employs 136 faculty members and a full-time staff of over 100. It offers instruction to 1,300 students in bachelors, masters, and doctoral programs. The university accepts an average of 14 foreign students and sends out an average of seven study abroad students each year.
- Course of Veterinary Medicine
- Course of Agriculture
- Master's Program in Life Science and Agriculture
- Master's Program in Food Science
- Food Technology and Biotechnology
- Master's Program in Agro-environmental Science
- Master's Program in Animal and Food Hygiene
- Doctoral Program in Animal and Food Hygiene