|Look up Nur or nur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nur may refer to:
- Nur (biology), a family of transcription factors
- National Union of Railwaymen, a trade union in the United Kingdom
- Nur (Rawalpindi) railway station a railway station in Pakistan
- Nur railway station a railway station in Pakistan
- Nur (TV series), a Malaysian television series
- Nur, a moon in the video game Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.