|Look up num in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Num may refer to:
- Short for number
- Num (god), the creator and high god of the Nenets people of Siberia
- Short for the Book of Numbers of the Hebrew Bible
- Khnum, a god of Egyptian mythology
- Mios Num, an island of western New Guinea
- Num, Nepal
- num, the code for the Niuafo'ou language of Tonga
NUM may refer to:
- National Union of Manufacturers, a former employers' association in the United Kingdom
- National Union of Mineworkers (Great Britain)
- National Union of Mineworkers (South Africa)
- National University of Mongolia
- New Ulster Movement in Northern Ireland
- National Ugly Mugs, a reporting system for sex workers, run by UK Network of Sex Work Projects
- All pages beginning with "Num"
- All pages with a title containing Num
- Number (disambiguation)
- Numb (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Num.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.