Nuclear or Not?
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Nuclear or Not? Does Nuclear Power Have a Place in a Sustainable Energy Future? is a 2007 book edited by Professor David Elliott. The book offers various views and perspectives on nuclear power. Authors include:
- Paul Allen from the Centre for Alternative Technology
- Dr Ian Fairlie, who served on the Committee Examining Radiation Risks of Internal Emitters (CERRIE)
- Stephen Kidd of the World Nuclear Association
|LC Class||HD9698.G72 N84 2007|
Professor Elliott calls for continued debate on the nuclear power issue. He has worked with the United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority before moving to the Open University where he is Professor of Technology Policy and has developed courses on technological innovation, focusing in particular on renewable energy technology.
- Nuclear or Not? Does Nuclear Power Have a Place in a Sustainable Energy Future? Edited by David Elliott. Palgrave Macmillan, 2007. ISBN 978-0-230-50764-7. Review by No2NuclearPower
- Dave Elliott - Page at The Open University Archived July 8, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- Nuclear Or Not? - Description at publisher's site Archived August 24, 2007, at the Wayback Machine