This article includes a list of general references, but it remains largely unverified because it lacks sufficient corresponding inline citations. (July 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Novxanı (also, Nobkhana, Novkhana, Novxana, and Novkhany) is a village and municipality in the Absheron Rayon of Azerbaijan. It has a population of 4,468. The name means new house in Persian language. There is a water park in Novxani
|Time zone||UTC+4 (AZT)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+5 (AZT)|
- Azim Azimzade — painter and graphic artist, founder of Azerbaijani satirical graphics, People's Artist of Azerbaijan SSR (1927).
- Lotfi Asker Zadeh — American mathematician, electrical engineer, computer scientist, founder of the theory of fuzzy sets and fuzzy logic.
- Mammad Amin Rasulzade — statesman, scholar, public figure and one of the founders of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic, the chairman of the Azerbaijani National Council (1918).
- Mehdi Huseynzade — legendary guerrilla fighter in Yugoslavia and Italy during World War II, Hero of the Soviet Union.
- Suleyman Rustam — poet, the People's Poet of Azerbaijan SSR (1960).
- Suriyya Aliyev — highly respected elder, local mosque keeper and widowed grandfather of 7 (2016).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Novxanı.|