Novxanı (also, Novkhany, Novkhana, Novxana, and Nobkhana) is a village and municipality in the Absheron District of Azerbaijan. It has a population of 4,468. The name means new house in Persian language. There is a water park in Novkhany
|Time zone||UTC+4 (AZT)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+5 (AZT)|
- Azim Azimzade — painter and graphic artist, founder of Azerbaijani satirical graphics, People's Artist of Azerbaijan SSR (1927).
- Lotfi A. Zadeh — American mathematician, electrical engineer, computer scientist, founder of the theory of fuzzy sets and fuzzy logic.
- Mahammad Amin Rasulzade — statesman, scholar, public figure and one of the founders of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic, the chairman of the Azerbaijani National Council (1918).
- Mehdi Huseynzade — legendary guerrilla fighter in Yugoslavia and Italy during World War II, Hero of the Soviet Union.
- Suleyman Rustam — poet, the People's Poet of Azerbaijan SSR (1960).
- Suriyya Aliyev — highly respected elder, local mosque keeper and widowed grandfather of 7 (2016).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Novxanı.|