Several places were named Noviodunum. Among these:
- Jublains, Mayenne, France, capital of the Aulerci Diablintes
- Neung-sur-Beuvron, Loir-et-Cher, as Noviodunum Biturigum; the capital of the Bituriges, where Vercingetorix fought Julius Caesar in 52 BC.
- Nevers, Nièvre, France
- Pommiers, Aisne, France (oppidum of the Suessiones, situated on the nearby heights of Soissons)
- Nyon, Vaud, Switzerland (formed the city centre of Julius Caesar's 45 BC foundation of Colonia Iulia Equestris)
- Castra Noviodunum, a large Roman fortress and naval base near what is now Isaccea, Romania