Nova (Bangladeshi band)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Nova is a Bangladeshi rock band formed in Dhaka in 1986 by Ahmed Fazal. They are considered to be one of the pioneers in psychedelic and progressive rock music in Bangladesh. The band rose to mainstream fame in the early 1990s, establishing themselves as one of the most popular bands of that time in Bangladesh. The band went into a hiatus in the 2000s but made a comeback with the album "Return of the Nova" released in 2010.[failed verification]
|Years active||1986-2002, 2010-present|
- Ahoban (1989)
- Rajakarer Talika Chai (1990)
- School Polatok Meye (1993)
- Vaiso (1996)
- Nova'99 (1999)
- Thikana (2002)
- Return of the Nova (2010)
- Shesh Dekha
- Ora Egaro Jon
- ঘরে ঘরে উৎসবে ব্যান্ড নোভা (in Bengali). Dainik Destiny. Retrieved 2 April 2013.
- ‘গানোফোন’-এ গাইবেন ব্যান্ড নোভা (in Bengali). justnewsbd.com. Archived from the original on 6 October 2012. Retrieved 2 April 2013.
- ১৬ নভেম্বর এক মঞ্চে ১০ ব্যান্ড [16 November 10 bands on one stage]. Prothom Alo (in Bengali). Archived from the original on 16 November 2012. Retrieved 2 April 2013.
- ঢাকার মাঠে ওল্ড ইজ গোল্ড [Old Is Gold at the field]. Kaler Kantho (in Bengali). Archived from the original on 11 April 2013. Retrieved 2 April 2013.