Normandy is a region of France.
Normandy may also refer to:
- Duchy of Normandy (ca. 912–1465), on which the French province was predicated
- The 1944 Normandy Campaign of World War II
- The Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial, established as a result of the 1944 invasion
- Normandy Mining, a defunct Australian mining company
- "Normandy" (Sanctuary), a season three episode of the television series Sanctuary
- SSV Normandy and Normandy SR-2, the protagonist's starships in the Mass Effect video game franchise
- Normandy Apartments, Shanghai, China
- Nokia Normandy, a smartphone under development by Nokia
- Normandie (disambiguation)
- Operation Overlord
- The Normandy, an apartment building in New York City
- All pages with titles containing Normandy
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Normandy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.