Norbert Hahn (born 6 January 1954 in Elbingerode, Saxony-Anhalt) is an East German former luger who competed from the mid-1970s to the early 1980s. He won two medals at the Winter Olympics in the men's doubles event (1976, 1980).
Hahn also won five medals in the men's doubles event at the FIL World Luge Championships with two golds (1975, 1977), two silvers (1973, 1979), and one bronze (1978). He also won seven medals in the men's doubles event at the FIL European Luge Championships with four golds (1973, 1975, 1978, 1980) and three silvers (1974, 1977, 1979).
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Norbert Hahn". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 19 November 2018.
- "List of European luge champions". Eiskanal (in German). Archived from the original on 25 March 2008. Retrieved 8 February 2015.
- DatabaseOlympics.com profile on Hahn at the Wayback Machine (archived 30 September 2007)
- Fuzilogik Sports – Winter Olympic results – Men's luge at the Wayback Machine (archived 21 February 2010)
- Hickoksports.com results on Olympic champions in luge and skeleton. at the Library of Congress Web Archives (archived 23 February 2002)
- Hickok sports information on World champions in luge and skeleton. at archive.today (archived 4 December 2012)