|Look up Nobel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nobel may refer to:
- Akzo Nobel, the result of the merger between Akzo and Nobel Industries in 1994
- Branobel, or The Petroleum Production Company Nobel Brothers, Limited, an oil industry cofounded by Ludvig and Robert Nobel
- Dynamit Nobel AG, a German chemical and weapons company founded in 1865 by Alfred Nobel
- Nobel Biocare, a bio-tech company, formerly a subsidiary of Nobel Industries
- Nobel Industries (Scotland), a UK chemicals company founded by Alfred Nobel
- Nobel Industries (Sweden), a UK chemicals company founded by Alfred Nobel, merged in 1994 with Akzo.
- NobelTel, LLC, a telecommunications company founded in 1998 by Thomas Knobel
- The Nobel family, a prominent Swedish and Russian family
- Nobel (automobile) a licence-built version of the German Fuldamobil, manufactured in the UK and Chile
- Nobel (TV series), a Norwegian television series about the country's military involvement in Afghanistan
- Nobel (typeface), a geometric, sans-serif typeface.
- Nobel Charitable Trust (NCT), a charity established by some descendants of Ludvig Nobel's
- Nobel Ice (Fabergé egg), also referred to as the Snowflake egg
- Nobelite, an employee of the Nobel family's companies
- Nobelium, a synthetic element with the symbol No and atomic number 102, named after Alfred Nobel
- The Nobel School, a secondary school in Stevenage, England.