This article may contain excessive or inappropriate references to self-published sources. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
His book, The Escape Artists: How Obama's Team Fumbled the Recovery was released in February 2012. Based on more than 250 interviews combined with the author's own opinions it tells about the Obama administration's economic team and their handling of the economic recovery.
- "Senior Editor Noam Scheiber's Recent Articles". The New Republic. 2007. Archived from the original on November 13, 2007. Retrieved October 22, 2018.
- "Noam Scheiber Profile". CNBC.com. Retrieved 2016-08-19.
- Rhodes Trust Chooses 32 As Scholars The New York Times. 8 December 1997. Retrieved 12 November 2013
- Michiko Kakutani (27 February 2012) Obama’s Economists, Not Stimulating Enough The New York Times. Retrieved 12 November 2013
- Noam Scheiber (10 February 2012). "Obama's Worst Year: The inside story of his brush with political disaster". The New Republic. Retrieved 2012-02-19.
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|