This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Noah Bryant Munck (born May 3, 1996) is an American actor, comedian, YouTube personality and music producer known for his roles as Gibby in the Nickelodeon series iCarly and "Naked Rob" Smith in the ABC comedy series The Goldbergs, as well as for his appearances as Bobby Sinclair, the junior lawn-mowing entrepreneur in the TruGreen commercials. He also produces electronic music under the alias Noxik and creates independent comedy videos on YouTube.
Noah Bryant Munck
May 3, 1996 (age 25)
|Occupation||Actor, comedian, musician|
Munck was born and raised in Mission Viejo in Orange County, California. He is the oldest of five children of Kymbry (née Robinson) and Greg Munck, an executive pastor at Crossline Community Church in Laguna Hills. He was involved in his school drama program while filming for iCarly and his spin-off series, Gibby. One of his brothers, Ethan Munck, played Gibby's 8-year-old brother Guppy in five episodes of iCarly. In fall 2014, Munck was accepted to and began attending Biola University as a cinema and media arts major.
In 2007, Munck began a recurring role for three seasons on the Nickelodeon television series iCarly as Gibby, one of Carly, Sam and Freddie's friends. In 2010, Munck was elevated to a regular cast member from the fourth season onwards. In 2011, he was nominated for the "Favorite TV Sidekick" award at the Kids' Choice Awards.
Proposals were put forth in 2013 for a TV series called Gibby, a spin-off of iCarly that would star Munck. The series was to star Gibby working at a recreational center where he mentors four middle-schoolers. The series was not picked up, although Munck would reprise the role of Gibby in the spin-off series Sam & Cat in 2014 for the episode "#SuperPsycho".
Munck also produces electronic dance music under the name NoxiK. He released his first song, "Beginnings", on January 20, 2012. Since then he has begun to release songs he created to his YouTube account. He released a small EP called Hotline on April 23, 2013. On December 21, 2013, NoxiK released a single entitled "Killjoy" on SoundCloud and YouTube. It was re-posted on SoundCloud by EDM.com and has become one of his most successful singles to date. He released his first official EP titled Road Warrior on March 24, 2014. As of October 2017, the project has been inactive. However, he has put songs out on another SoundCloud account, named SADWORLDBEATS, and has been frequently releasing music from that account.
On October 9, 2016, Munck started Sadworld, a YouTube channel dedicated to "weird, absurd" and experimental comedy sketches. The videos have a distinct editing style, described as "an amalgamation of images, glitches and sounds designed to overload viewers' senses."
|2007||All of Us||Player #1||Episode: Let's Go, Bobby, Let's Go!|
|2007–12||iCarly||Gibby||Recurring role (seasons 1–3); main role (seasons 4–6); 61 episodes|
|2008||Wizards of Waverly Place||Timmy O'Hallahan||1 episode|
|Four Christmases||Screaming Kid||Film|
|2009||Phineas and Ferb||Xavier||Voice role; episode: "Phineas and Ferb's Quantum Boogaloo"|
|ER||Logan||Episode: "I Feel Good"; credited as Noah Bryant Munck|
|The Troop||The Sniffer||Episode: "A Sniff Too Far"|
|2010||Rules of Engagement||Mackenzie||Episode: "The Score"|
|The Rainbow Tribe||Ryan|
|2012||Figure It Out||Himself||Panelist; 6 episodes|
|2013||Tom Sawyer & Huckleberry Finn||Ben Roadmap||Film|
|Nicky Deuce||Nicky Deuce||Television film|
|Arrested Development||Himself||Episode: "It Gets Better"; non-speaking cameo|
|2014||Sam & Cat||Gibby||Episode: "#SuperPsycho"|
|Just Before I Go||Young Rowley||Film|
|2014–present||The Goldbergs||"Naked Rob" Smith||Recurring role, 77 Episodes|
|2019||Schooled||Episode: "Dr. Barry"|
|Beginnings||January 20, 2012|
|Hotline EP||April 23, 2013|
|System Failure EP||Unreleased|
|Road Warrior||March 24, 2014|
Awards and nominations
|2009||Young Artist Awards||Outstanding Young Performers in a TV Series||iCarly (shared with ensemble)||Nominated|||
|2010||Young Artist Awards||Outstanding Young Performers in a TV Series||iCarly (shared with ensemble)||Nominated|||
|Australian Kids' Choice Awards||LOL Award||iCarly (shared with ensemble)||Won|||
|2011||Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite TV Sidekick||iCarly||Nominated|||
- Soundcloud, NoxiK's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world's sounds, reference added January 15, 2013.
- "iCarly actor started a YouTube channel to explore weird, absurd comedy". Polygon. October 13, 2017. Retrieved October 19, 2017.
- Larsen, Peter (June 11, 2011). "O.C. kids are all right on 'iCarly'". The Orange County Register. p. Show Saturday 3.
- "About". Noah Munck. Retrieved July 11, 2011.
- "'Gibby,' from 'iCarly,' has a real heart". Retrieved July 11, 2011.
- Munck interview at Biola
- "NoxiK's Spotlight page on SoundCloud - Hear the world's sounds". Soundcloud.com. Retrieved 2013-05-25.
- Amy Farnum, "Raising funds for Camp del Corazon", NCAA News, February 11, 2011.
- "Noah Munck Releases First Dubstep Song "Beginnings" | Nickelodeon News". Nickutopia.com. 2012-01-20. Retrieved 2013-06-02.
- "30th Annual Young Artist Awards". Young Artist Awards. Archived from the original on 2011-07-19. Retrieved 2013-01-08.
- "31st Annual Young Artist Awards". Young Artist Awards.
- "Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2010 Winners List & Orange Carpet Video!". Take40. Archived from the original on 2013-09-26.
- "Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2011: The Winners". Digital Spy.
- "2011 Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Awards". Nick KCA Press.
- 16 This cam from a friend of a friend