|Location||2-20-1 Namiki, Kawaguchi-shi, Saitama-ken|
|Operated by||JR East|
|Line(s)||■ Keihin-Tohoku Line|
|Distance||17.8 km from Tokyo|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Opened||1 September 1954|
The station has one island platform serving two tracks, with an elevated station building. The station is staffed.
Nishi-Kawaguchi track layout
|1||Keihin-Tohoku Line||for Ueno, Tokyo, Shinagawa, Yokohama, and Negishi Line for Ōfuna|
|2||Keihin-Tohoku Line||for Urawa and Ōmiya|
In fiscal 2019, the station was used by an average of 59,062 passengers daily (boarding passengers only).
- Kawaguchi City Industrial Culture Center
- Kawaguchi City High School
- Bunan Junior and Senior High School
- Saitama Prefectural Kawaguchi Technical High School
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2019年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2019)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. 2020. Retrieved 2 August 2020.
Media related to Nishi-Kawaguchi Station at Wikimedia Commons