|Position:||Placekicker / Punter|
|Born:||May 6, 1981|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||194 lb (88 kg)|
|High school:||Lockport (IL)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Setta attended Lockport Township High School in Lockport, Illinois. While at Lockport High, he set the Illinois high school football record for longest field goal (59 yards). He also set the school record of 6'10" in the high jump, won 2 state titles as a member of the Lockport Porters cross country team, and won a state title in the 800m long distance run.
Setta played four seasons (2000–03) at the University of Notre Dame where he successfully completed 46 of 66 field goal attempts, the second highest field goal total in Notre Dame football history.
On December 12, 2006, he signed as a free agent with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the CFL. He scored a league leading 167 points in his first year in Canada. He was also named a CFL All-Star. He was one of Hamilton's captains in the 2009 season. Setta was released by the Ti-Cats on January 29, 2010.
- longest punt in Hamilton Tiger-Cats history (97 yards, two times, 2008, 2009)
- highest career average yards per kickoff in Hamilton Tiger-Cats history (60.2)
- highest single game punting average in CFL history (64.7 yards)
- "Listen up, NFL, Nick Setta still kicking". Chicago Sun-Times. February 5, 2012.
- Garcia, Marlen (1997-11-02). "Setta's 3rd Sport: Juggling". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2010-09-07.
- Temkin, Barry (1998-08-21). "Lockport Kicker Loves Nothing As Much As Motion". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2010-09-07.
- Garcia, Marlen (2001-09-21). "Preps Plus – Football Gameday. Opening Kickoff. Catching Up With. Nick Setta". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2010-09-07.
- 2010 Notre Dame Football Media Guide (PDF). University of Notre Dame. 2010. p. 140. Retrieved 2010-09-07.
- Harrison, Doug (2007-11-23). "Nick Setta hopes to stay in Hamilton". Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 2010-09-07.
- "Ticats sign Setta to push Boreham". Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. 2006-12-12. Retrieved 2010-09-07.
- "Ticats confident with Printers". Rogers Sportsnet. Canadian Press. 2008-06-25. Retrieved 2010-09-07.
- Harrison, Doug (2010-01-29). "Tiger-Cats send Setta packing". Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 2010-09-07.
- RedBlacks sign kicker Nick Setta