Nick Manning (born May 28, 1967) is an American pornographic actor and director. He has made several mainstream appearances, including Crank: High Voltage, Hogan Knows Best, and Sons of Anarchy. Manning portrayed a strip club owner in the 2011 independent film Cherry Bomb, his first non-pornographic lead role. In 2014, he was inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame.
Manning at Aqua Lounge, Beverly Hills, CA, February 2010
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight||230 lb (100 kg)|
For Cinemax in 2001, Manning appeared in Thrills. He made brief appearances on the reality show Hogan Knows Best and in the 2009 film Crank: High Voltage. Included in Nick Manning's roles within non-adult movies are For The Love of The Game, Any Given Sunday, All My Children and the TV show The Fugitive. In 2012, he appeared as the head lifeguard "Jack Foster" in Showtime's Beach Heat. He filmed his first leading role in a non-adult film, playing the strip club owner "Ian Benedict" in the indie film Cherry Bomb.
|Hogan Knows Best||Himself||1 episode|
|2009||Crank: High Voltage||Male Porn Star|
|2010||BatfXXX: Dark Night Parody||The Bat|
|2011||Cherry Bomb||Ian Benedict||Lead|
|2012||Beach Heat: Miami||Jack Foster||2 episodes|
|2014||Lolita from Interstellar Space||Zarren|
- Miller, Dan (July 7, 2011). "Nick Manning Returns to Performing". XBIZ. Retrieved December 7, 2018.
- Hymes, Tom (December 10, 2014). "SOA Sends Thanks to Porn Industry for Its Help with Hit Series". AVN. Retrieved November 20, 2018.
- "Nick Manning Re-Signs with LA Direct Models". AVN. Retrieved November 20, 2018.
- Miller, Dan (April 26, 2010). "Nick Manning Stars in Mainstream Film Cherry Bomb". AVN. Retrieved December 7, 2018.
- "AVN Announces 2014 Hall of Fame Inductees". AVN. December 26, 2013. Retrieved March 19, 2014.
- Pike-Johnson, Heidi (January 21, 2003). "2003 AVN Awards Winners Announced: Awards Presented Big Year for Evil Angel". AVN. Retrieved March 19, 2014.
- Dirty Bob (September 16, 2003). "11th Annual Nightmoves Entertainment Awards Announced". AVN. Retrieved March 19, 2014.