This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2020)
Niki Francesca (born on 22 October 1989), known as Nick Gain, is an Andorran electronic rock DJ, singer-songwriter, and producer. He is best known for having represented his country Andorra in the Eurovision Song Contest 2007. He now produces his own music under the name Nick Gain, mixing rock and dance music.
|Born||22 October 1989|
|Genres||Electronic rock, punk rock, electronic music|
|Occupation(s)||Singer-songwriter, record producer, dj, entrepreneur|
|Instrument(s)||Vocals, guitar, synthesiser|
Gain was the lead singer of Anonymous, a punk rock band from Andorra. He moved to Andorra with his British mother and Andorran father as a young child.
Anonymous represented Andorra in the Eurovision Song Contest 2007, placing 12th in the semi-final.
Gain has composed for Anonymous, Trilobeats and himself.
Born in the '80s (styled Born in the 80's) is Gain's first self-produced EP. It contains five songs which received collaboration and help by top producers: Micky Forteza (Jarabe de Palo), Mike Marsh (Depeche Mode, Oasis, Prodigy, Chemical Brothers), Hal Ritson (The Young Punx, Black Eyed Peas, David Guetta) and Sonnos.
- ^ a b "Nick Gain official website". Nick-gain.com. Retrieved 22 August 2020.
- ^ "Anonymous perform tonight as guests in Finland". Oikotimes.com. Retrieved 30 January 2010.
- ^ "The Trilobeats Official Website". Archived from the original on 28 February 2011. Retrieved 22 October 2020.
- ^ "Nick Gain - Born In The 80's - on NoiseTrade". Pastemagazine.com. Retrieved 22 August 2020.
- ^ "watch videoclip for "Born in the '80s"". YouTube. Retrieved 22 August 2020.