Nicholas David Banks (born 28 July 1965) is the English drummer in the British band, Pulp. He lives in Sheffield with his wife Sarah and two children, Jackson and Jeannie. He is the nephew of Gordon Banks, goalkeeper of the 1966 FIFA World Cup winning England squad.
Banks also played drums in a Sheffield-based band called Pollinates.
Since 2007 he has been managing Banks Pottery, a family-owned business which was previously run by his mother. He plays regularly in Sheffield's Everly Pregnant Brothers and remains a member of Pulp.
- Erlewine, Stephen Thomas. "Biography: Pulp". AMG. Retrieved 11 May 2010.
- "Rock n roll to crock n roll - Pulp drummer Nick Banks on his life away from the limelight". www.thestar.co.uk.
- Reid, Pat (February 1996). "Nick Banks Interview". Acrylic Afternoons. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- Bray, Stephen (19 June 2013). "Disco 2013? A Nick Banks Interview". God Is In The TV. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- Davison, Jo (1 April 2015). "Rock n roll to crock n roll – Pulp drummer Nick Banks on his life away from the limelight". Sheffield Star. Sheffield. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
|This article on a British drummer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|