Niña Mimada is a Venezuelan telenovela written by Valentina Párraga and produced by Radio Caracas Televisión in 1998. This telenovela lasted 112 episodes and was distributed internationally by RCTV International.
|Created by||Valentina Párraga|
|Written by||Sonia Nobre de Melo|
|Directed by||José Alcalde|
|Starring||Jean Carlo Simancas|
Carlos Cámara Jr.
|Opening theme||Más que ayer by Marcelo Cezán|
|Country of origin||Venezuela|
|No. of episodes||112|
|Executive producer||Carmen Cecilia Urbaneja|
|Producer||José Gerardo Guillén|
|Original release||February 11 –|
July 21, 1998
Patricia Echegaray is a pampered child, who is forced to marry a ruthless business man in order to save her family’s fortune. She escapes and then meets Angel, a handsome and simple man, who teaches Patricia to appreciate every single thing of nature and life. But for Angel and Patricia the road to happiness will be paved with sinister secrets, limitless greed, and a hidden past.
- Jean Carlo Simancas as Aurelio Echegaray
- Carlos Cámara Jr. as Joaquin Iriarte
- Marcelo Cezan as Angel Custodio
- Eileen Abad as Patricia Echegaray
- Alba Roversi as Natalia Jorda
- Sebastián Falco as Idrogo
- Scarlet Ortiz as Federica
- Dora Mazzone as Rosalia
- Ricardo Álamo as José 'Cheo' Mogollon
- Sheyene Gerardi as La Araña
- Virginia Lancaster as Cecilia Echegaray
- Eliana Lopez as Eme Eme
- Guillermo Perez as Vladimir Mogollon
- Francis Rueda as Margarita Mogollon
- Alejandra Salomon as Afrodita del Carmen
- "Niña Mimada (1998)". telenovelas.es (in Spanish). Retrieved 8 April 2017.
- "RCTV (1998), 112 capitulos Niña Mimada". vencor.narod. Retrieved 8 April 2017.
- "Formatos telenovelas: Niña Mimada". rctvintl.com (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 7 July 2017. Retrieved 8 April 2017.
- "Niña Mimada". seriesnow.com. Retrieved 8 April 2017.