Nhamo is a 2011 short film written and directed by Eunice Chiweshe Goldstein. It runs approximately eleven minutes and fifty seven seconds long. Countries of production are United States, South Africa and Zimbabwe. The film was nominated for Africa Movie Academy Awards Best Short Film.
|Directed by||Eunice Chiweshe Goldstein|
|Written by||Eunice Chiweshe Goldstein|
Clockwork 9 Pictures
|Distributed by||Clockwork 9 Pictures|
- Thabo Nyaku as Musati
- Garion Dowds as Alden
- Kagiso Legoadi as Timbo
- Molefi Monaisa as Mutombo
- ^ staff. "NHAMO". Africa Movie Academy Awards. Archived from the original on March 21, 2013. Retrieved December 8, 2015.
- ^ "'Imbabazi: The Pardon' nominated for AMAA". The New Times Rwanda. Retrieved 2015-12-02.
- ^ "Zimbabwean short film leading contender in the Africa Movie Academy Awards |". www.kubatanablogs.net. Retrieved 2015-12-02.
- ^ "2013 African Movie Academy Awards Nominations Announced". Shadow and Act. Retrieved 2015-12-02.
- ^ "CHINO KINO: African Movie Academy Awards 2013 – nominations". www.chinokino.com. Retrieved 2015-12-02.