Next Generation Internet
Wikipedia disambiguation page
Next Generation Internet refers to a number of projects intended to improve Internet performance or content quality in regions of various sizes and location.
- China Next Generation Internet (CNGI), a five-year plan initiated by the Chinese government with the purpose of gaining a significant position in cyberspace through the early adoption of IPv6
- Future Internet, general term for research projects on how the Internet might evolve
- Next Generation Internet Program (NGI), a United States Government project proposed in 1996 and completed in 2002
- Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA)
- Next generation network, similar concept for telecommunications networks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Next Generation Internet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This Internet-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|