Crusaders Strikers F.C.
Crusaders Strikers Football Club is a women's association football club based in North Belfast, Northern Ireland. The club was founded in 1992 as Newtownabbey Strikers and became a member of the Northern Ireland Women's Football Association in 1994. In 2009, Newtownabbey Strikers amalgamated with Crusaders F.C. to become Crusaders Strikers. 
|Nickname(s)||Strikers / The Crues|
The team has won the Women's Premier League of Northern Ireland six times
- As of 9 May 2020.
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
In UEFA competitions the strikers have achieved two draws so far against FC Clujana Cluj and Maccabi Holon. The club played in the 2010–11 UEFA Women's Champions League qualifying round hosting the mini-tournament but lost all their games.
- 2003–04: 2nd qualifying round, 4th
- 2004–05: 2nd qualifying round, 4th
- 2006–07: 1st qualifying round, 4th
Northern Ireland InternationalsEdit
- Northern Ireland internationals
- Northern Ireland U19 internationals
- Beth Chalmers
- Faith Johnston
- Maddy Harvey-Clifford
- Jessica Rea
- Sasha Clare
- Holly Otter
- Rachel McLaren
Crusaders Strikers Football Development Centre/Girls AcademyEdit
Crusaders Strikers have the most established girl's Football Development Centre in Northern Ireland. Catering for girls aged 4-18 were the players can develop their football skills in a safe and inclusive environment.
The FDC aims to bring girls through the pathway to senior football, while also promoting lifetime participation.
The FDC has had a lot of success over the years, with a lot of the current first team being made up of academy graduates.
The FDC/academy philosophy is 'to develop good players and good people.'
- "Crues too good for Glens". shekicks.net. 16 August 2012. Retrieved 17 August 2012.
- "Crusaders Strikers Win Coca Cola Women's Irish Cup". www.irishfa.com. 21 July 2010. Archived from the original on 2011-10-06. Retrieved 30 September 2011.