New York Smash
New York Smash is a regional magazine that primarily targets affluent residents and visitors of New York City, the Hamptons and the North Shore of Long Island. The headquarters is in Edgewater, New Jersey.
History and profileEdit
New York Smash was established in 2009. The magazine is published eight times annually. The magazine covers society events, travel, arts and culture, fashion, shopping, dining, entertainment and real estate, in addition to celebrity interviews and cover stars. It is part of Churchill & Ives Media Brand.
The magazine is said to have a print circulation of 10,000.
In May 2012, the magazine announced that it would be expanding to additional cities, such as Boston, Los Angeles and Miami.
- New York Smash Official Website
- "New York Smash - The On-Trend Luxury Lifestyle Magazine". LinkedIn. Retrieved 20 December 2015.
- Annie Rooney (5 December 2011). "New York Smash Magazine's Aspen Part". Guest of a Guest. Retrieved 20 December 2015.
- Kevin Frey (3 November 2011). "November Media Moves and News". PR Newswire. Retrieved 20 December 2015.
- "New magazine takes East End by storm." Newsday
- "Classic Entrance." New York Post
- "Aspen Party at the Sanctuary Hotel." Socially Superlative
- New York Smash Cover Party for Matthew Settle
- "Gossip Girl star shines at benefit for Project Sunshine." WPIX
- "NBC 1st Look Loves: Gossip Girl's Matthew Settle & Project Sunshine." NBC
- "About Us". Churchill & Ives Media Brand. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- "Luxury living magazine launched in New York." Vocus
- "What started out as one magazine is now two. Luxury publication New York Smash (http://www.newyorksmash.com) was so popular that company now produces Hamptons Smash." PR Newswire
- "Seeing a trend? According to Smash editor Chelsea Kate Isaacs, the magazine is also being launched in other cities such as Boston, Los Angeles and Miami." Vocus.com