New South Wales Z23 class locomotive
|New South Wales Z23 Class|
O.446 Class Locomotive
2305 was the first withdrawn in May 1933. By 1941 only six were left, with the last, 2304, being withdrawn in September 1946. None has survived onto preservation.
- Oberg, Leon (1975). Locomotives of Australia. p. 73. ISBN 0 589 07173 4.
- Preston, Ron G (1984). Tender into Tank. Sydney: New South Wales Rail Transport Museum. pp. 11–57. ISBN 0 909862 18 4.
- Grunbach, Alex (1989). A Compendium of New South Wales Steam Locomotives. Sydney: Australian Railway Historical Society, NSW Division. pp. 41–45. ISBN 0 909650 27 6.
- New South Wales Railways 1855-1955. Published by Department of Railways
- "BALDWIN ENGINE COMMISSION". The Sydney Morning Herald. National Library of Australia. 26 May 1892. p. 6. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to New South Wales Z23 class locomotives.|
|This steam locomotive-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about rail transport in New South Wales is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|