New Jersey Historic Trust
(Redirected from New Jersey Historical Trust)
Seal, State of New Jersey
|Formed||June 30, 1999|
|Jurisdiction||State of New Jersey|
|Headquarters||Trenton, New Jersey|
|Annual budget||$8.2 million|
|Parent department||Department of Community Affairs|
Funding programs available through the New Jersey Historic Trust are
- The Garden State Historic Preservation Trust Fund, which provides matching grants for planning and capital projects related to the repair, restoration and rehabilitation of historic properties.
- The Revolving Loan Fund offers low-interest, long-term financing for the repair, restoration and rehabilitation or purchase of historic properties.
- The Emergency Grant and Loan Fund offers grants and loans, usually small in size, for emergency work on endangered historic properties
- The Cultural Trust Capital Preservation Grant Program provides grants to historic and humanities-oriented organizations for the repair, restoration and rehabilitation of historic properties they own.
- "New Jersey Historic Trust". New Jersey Historic Trust. Retrieved 2008-10-16.
The Mission of the Trust is to advance historic preservation in New Jersey for the benefit of future generations through education, stewardship and financial investment programs that save our heritage and strengthen our communities.
- "Barbara Haney Irvine". Women's History Month. National Women's History Project. Retrieved 14 Aug 2011.