New Democracy (North Macedonia)
New Democracy (Albanian: Demokracia e Re, Macedonian: Нова Демократија, Nova Demokratija) is a conservative political party of ethnic Albanians in North Macedonia. It was founded in 2008 by former members of the Democratic Party of Albanians, another ethnic Albanian party from North Macedonia. The president of the party is Imer Selmani, who was one of seven candidates for the 2009 Macedonian presidential election and won 146.795 votes (14,99%) and ended up third.
- Nordsieck, Wolfram (2011). "Macedonia". Parties and Elections in Europe. Archived from the original on 6 June 2011. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) CS1 maint: unfit URL (link)
- "SEC: Ivanov and Frckoski to contest in runoff". Macedonian Information Agency. 23 March 2008. Archived from the original on 2009-03-28.
- Večer Online - Election results (in Macedonian)
- "Conservative Leader Claims 3rd Term In Macedonia". NPR. 2011-06-06. Retrieved 2011-06-06. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Official website (in Albanian, Macedonian, and English)