Nelle Nugent (born 1939) is an American independent Broadway producer.
She was born May 24, 1939 in Jersey City. She has overseen productions such as Amadeus, Morning's at Seven, The Elephant Man, The Life and Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby, and Dracula, and awards she has won includes Tony for all five listed shows.
- "Nelle Nugent Biography (1939-)", Film Reference
- "Nelle Nugent, Producer, Wed to Jolyon Fox Stern", New York Times
- Itzkoff, Dave (June 27, 2011). "'Stick Fly' Is Broadway-Bound in Production Presented by Alicia Keys". The New York Times. Retrieved 16 August 2011.
- Nelle Nugent on IMDb
- Nelle Nugent at the Internet Broadway Database
- McCann & Nugent Productions records, 1976-1986, held by the Billy Rose Theatre Division, New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This theatrical biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|