Neil Canton (born 1948) is an American film producer from New York City best known for his work on the Back to the Future trilogy. Canton currently serves as an instructor and mentor at the American Film Institute Conservatory as a member of the Producing faculty.
|Born||1948 (age 70–71)|
|Alma mater||American University|
Some of his credits include:
- The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension
- Back to the Future
- Back to the Future Part II
- Back to the Future Part III
- The Witches of Eastwick
- Caddyshack II
- Geronimo: An American Legend
- Get Carter
- Money Train
His brother, Mark Canton, is also a film producer.
Canton studied at the American University (DC). He graduated in 1970.
- Western Heritage Awards: Theatrical Motion Picture, for Geronimo: An American Legend (1993).
- BAFTA Awards: BAFTA Film Award Best Film, for Back to the Future (1985).