|Look up negation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Negation is a connective in logic and an operation computing that maps true to false and false to true.
Negation may also refer to:
- Negation (linguistics), a grammatical operation by which a proposition is replaced by one that states the opposite, as by the addition of not
- Negation (comics), a CrossGen comic
- The Negation, a 2004 album by the Polish metal band Decapitated
- Negationism, an illegitimate historical revisionist process that minimizes, denies or ignores essential facts
- Negation (poem), a 1918 poem by Wallace Stevens