Naval Supply Systems Command
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Jurisdiction||United States Navy|
|Headquarters||5450 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States|
Headquartered in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, the NAVSUP and Navy Supply Corps team deliver logistics and support to the Navy. The current Commander is Rear Admiral Michelle C. Skubic who took the position in 2018.
- NAVSUP Weapon Systems Support (NAVSUP WSS)
- Provides Navy, Marine Corps, Joint and Allied Forces program and supply support for Naval weapon systems.
- NAVSUP Business Systems Center (NAVSUP BSC)
- Technology developer that designs, develops, and maintains information systems that support activities in logistics, supply chain management, transportation, finance and accounting.
- Navy Exchange Service Command
- Provides customers with goods and services and supports Navy quality of life programs for active duty military, retirees, reservists and their families.
- Fleet Logistics: Establishes policy and provides direction for the Navy's quality of life program
- Corporate Operations: Directs operations in the areas of talent management and administration, strategy, innovation, data analysis, process improvement, communications, security, safety, facilities, small business programs, and execution of the Department of Navy Card Management Program
- Enterprise Logistics Engineering: Provides information management/information technology certification and budgeting; Enterprise supply chain and customer systems support; Enterprise business systems solutions; and Navy information technology policy, guidance and leadership
- Contracting: Provides framework for the delivery of contracting services across the Navy Field Contracting System.
- Financial Management and Comptroller: Financial planning, programming, budgeting, accounting, control and execution of resources and funds within NAVSUP
- Reserve Affairs: Provides guidance to NAVSUP activities regarding Navy Reserve manpower requirements determination, training, and Navy Reserve personnel utilization.
- Office of General Counsel Serves as the Command Counsel, principal attorney and legal advisor to the Commander, and the Vice Commander, NAVSUP.
- NAVSUP Office of Corporate Communications: Oversees strategic communication efforts across the NAVSUP Enterprise.
- United States Army Materiel Command
- Marine Corps Systems Command (U.S. Marine Corps)
- Marine Corps Logistics Command (U.S. Marine Corps)
- Naval Sea Systems Command (U.S. Navy)
- Naval Air Systems Command (U.S. Navy)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (U.S. Navy)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (U.S. Navy)
- Air Force Materiel Command (U.S. Air Force)
- Official biography.
- "NAVSUP Weapons Systems Center - About". www.navsup.navy.mil. Retrieved 2017-07-19.
- "NAVSUP Business Systems Center - About". www.navsup.navy.mil. Retrieved 2017-07-19.
- "Navy Exchange Service Command". www.navsup.navy.mil. Retrieved 2017-07-19.
- "NAVSUP - About". www.navsup.navy.mil. Retrieved 2017-07-19. This article incorporates text from this source, which is in the public domain.
- Naval Supply Systems Command official website