|Look up nature or Nature in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nature, in the broadest sense, is the natural, physical, or material world or universe.
Nature may also refer to:
- Nature (journal), a multidisciplinary scientific journal published since 1869
- La Nature, a French magazine aimed at the popularization of science founded in 1873
- Nature (radio programme), a BBC Radio 4 programme
- Nature (TV series), a television program that has been broadcast on PBS since 1982
- "Nature" (essay), a 1836 essay and collection of essays by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Nature (Tobler essay), an essay by Georg Christoph Tobler, first published in 1783
- "Nature" (song), a 1969 single by New Zealand band The Fourmyula
- Nature (band), a K-Pop girl group formed in 2018
- Nature Magazine, a magazine published by the American Nature Association from 1923 to 1959
- Nature (The Mutton Birds album), a compilation album released in 1995
- Nature (Paul Kelly album), released in 2018
- Mother Nature, the personification of nature as a maternal figure
- All pages with titles beginning with Nature
- All pages with titles containing Nature
- Natural (disambiguation)
- Naturalism (disambiguation)
- Nature of Christ (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nature.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.