National Institute of Industrial Property (France)
The National Industrial Property Institute (INPI, standing for Institut national de la propriété industrielle in French) is the national intellectual property office of France, in charge of patents, trademarks and industrial design rights. INPI's headquarters is in Courbevoie, France.
- Contact us, at INPI official web site
- "Le comité de direction, mars 2012". INPI. Retrieved 29 April 2012.
- "Yves Lapierre est nommé Directeur général de l'INPI" [Yves Lapierre is appointed Executive Director of the National Industrial Property Institute] (in French). INPI. Archived from the original on 14 September 2014. Retrieved 13 September 2014.
- (in French) INPI web site, Le Conseil d'administration Archived 2008-03-21 at the Wayback Machine. Consulted on March 23, 2008.
- (in French) Official website
- Patent status database at the Institut national de la propriété industrielle (the database provides legal information on French patent applications and European patent applications granted and designating France)