National Energy Conservation Policy Act
|Other short titles||National Energy Conservation Policy Act of 1978|
|Long title||An Act for the relief of Jack R. Misner.|
|Nicknames||Federal Photovoltaic Utilization Act|
|Enacted by||the 95th United States Congress|
|Effective||November 9, 1978|
|Statutes at Large||92 Stat. 3206|
|Acts amended||Energy Policy and Conservation Act of 1975|
|Titles amended||42 U.S.C.: Public Health and Social Welfare|
|U.S.C. sections created||42 U.S.C. ch. 91 § 8201 et seq.|
Amendments to 1978 ActEdit
Chronological amendments to the National Energy Conservation Policy Act.
|Date of Enactment||Public Law Number||U.S. Statute Citation||U.S. Legislative Bill||U.S. Presidential Administration|
|August 3, 1982||P.L. 97-229||96 Stat. 248||S. 2332||Ronald Reagan|
|August 29, 1986||P.L. 99-413||100 Stat. 944||H.R. 4843||Ronald Reagan|
|March 17, 1987||P.L. 100-12||101 Stat. 103||S. 83||Ronald Reagan|
|June 28, 1988||P.L. 100-357||102 Stat. 671||S. 2167||Ronald Reagan|
|November 5, 1988||P.L. 100-615||102 Stat. 3185||S. 1382||Ronald Reagan|
- Gerhard Peters; John T. Woolley. "Jimmy Carter: "National Energy Bills Remarks on Signing H.R. 4018, H.R. 5263, H.R. 5037, H.R. 5146, and H.R. 5289 Into Law. ," November 9, 1978". The American Presidency Project. University of California - Santa Barbara. Retrieved 16 July 2016.
- "National Energy Policy: An Agenda for Analysis". U.S. GAO ~ EMD-77-16. U.S. Government Accountability Office. January 27, 1977.
- "Energy Policy Decisionmaking, Organization, and National Energy Goals" (PDF). U.S. GAO ~ EMD-77-31. U.S. Government Accountability Office. March 24, 1977.
- "Energy: Issues Facing the 95th Congress" (PDF). U.S. GAO ~ EMD-77-34. U.S. Government Accountability Office. April 28, 1977.
- "U.S. Energy Conservation Could Benefit from Experiences of Other Countries" (PDF). U.S. GAO ~ ID-78-4. U.S. Government Accountability Office. January 10, 1978.