National Assembly (disambiguation)
A National Assembly is either a unicameral legislature, the lower house of a bicameral legislature, or both houses of a bicameral legislature together.
National Assembly may also refer to:
Currently in use
- National Assembly (Afghanistan), the legislature of Afghanistan
- National Assembly (France), the lower house of the French parliament
- National Assembly (Kenya)
- National Assembly (Nigeria)
- National Assembly (Quebec), the unicameral legislative body of Quebec
- National Assembly (Senegal), the unicameral legislative body of Senegal
- National Assembly of South Africa, the lower house of the Parliament of South Africa, located in Cape Town.
- National Assembly (South Korea), the unicameral legislative body of South Korea
- National Assembly of The Gambia, the unicameral legislative body of The Gambia
- National Assembly (Madagascar), the lower legislative body of Madagascar
- National Assembly (Venezuela), de jure legislature for Venezuela
- National Assembly (French Revolution), the Assemblée Nationale existing from June 13 to July 9, 1789, formed from the Estates General
- National Constituent Assembly, the Assemblée Nationale constituante existing from July 9, 1789, to September 30, 1791, formed from the National Assembly. It continued to hold the latter name as well.
- (National) Legislative Assembly, the legislative body of the limited monarchy created by the Constitution of 1791. It also informally continued the name of National Assembly.
- National Assembly (1871), a temporary French body elected on February 4, 1871, at the end of the Franco-Prussian War
- National Assembly (Republic of China), a legislature that existed in various forms from 1913 to 2006, first in China and subsequently in Taiwan after the Chinese Civil War.
- National Assembly (Spain), a corporative chamber in Spain active from 1927 to 1929.
- Prussian National Assembly, a constitutional assembly of Prussia existing from November 5 to December 5, 1848
- Greek National Assemblies, a series of constitutional assemblies held sporadically since 1821
- Roman assemblies, various legislative bodies on ancient Rome
- National Assembly of Soviets, a legislature of the brief Hungarian Soviet Republic, existing only in June, 1919
- National Assembly for Wales, the former name of unicameral legislative body of Wales, the use of the name was from July 1, 1999 to May 6, 2020, to renamed as the Welsh Parliament or Senedd Cymru in Welsh
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title National Assembly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.