Nanning–Pingxiang high-speed railway
The Nanning–Pingxiang high-speed railway is a planned high-speed railway between Pingxiang and Nanning in southern China. The route would connect to railways in northern Vietnam, and this line is seen as the first stage of a high-speed network reaching as far as Singapore, however Vietnam does not have near-future plans to continue the line to Hanoi. Cross-border traffic will therefore be limited to using the slow Hanoi–Đồng Đăng railway.
|Operator(s)||China Railway High-speed|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|Operating speed||250 km/h (155 mph)|
The line is being built in two stages: Nanning to Chongzuo, and Chongzuo to Pingxiang. Construction on the first stage is underway. Construction on the second stage is due to start by the end of 2020.
Erection of the overhead wires for the Nanning to Chongzuo section began in December 2020.
|Station Name||Chinese||Transport connections|
|Wuxu Airport||Nanning Wuxu International Airport|
|Qujiu South (reserved)|
- "Une ligne TGV va relier la Chine à Singapour". Retrieved 2011-02-19.
- "High-speed railway to boost trade". Retrieved 2011-02-19.
- "Lạng Sơn muốn làm đường sắt kết nối với Trung Quốc" [Lang Son wants to build a railway connecting to China]. TUOI TRE ONLINE (in Vietnamese). 2016-11-02. Retrieved 2021-04-08.
- "CHINA-SINGAPORE HS". Railways Africa. Retrieved 2011-02-19.
- "Guangxi to build Nanning-S'pore high-speed rails via Laos, Thailand & M'sia - Apple Travel". Retrieved 2011-02-19.
- "广西将建崇左至凭祥铁路！新设宁明东、龙州、凭祥东3个站！-广西新闻网". www.gxnews.com.cn. Retrieved 2020-12-21.
- "南崇铁路又有新进展！预计于2022年建成通车". gx.sina.com.cn. Retrieved 2020-12-21.