Nación Lucha Libre
This article needs to be updated.September 2019)(
Nación Lucha Libre was a lucha libre (Mexican professional wrestling) promotion based in Mexico City, Mexico. The promotion, founded in 2019, is owned and managed by Alberto El Patrón and Chavo Guerrero Jr. It closed down on January 8, 2020.
|Defunct||January 8, 2020|
|Headquarters||Mexico City, Mexico|
|Owner(s)||Alberto El Patrón and Chavo Guerrero Jr |
In early 2019, former AAA/CMLL/WWE/TNA luchador (wrestler) Alberto El Patrón posted images of a possible new promotion. On June 11, 2019, Alberto El Patron and Chavo Guerrero Jr. announced the arrival of the promotion entitled "Nación Lucha Libre". Before the first NLL event, there were modifications where they replaced Black Taurus, Laredo Kid, Dr. Wagner Jr., Fénix, Pentagon Jr., Daga, Flamita and Puma King who have an employment relationship with Triple A and they appear on TV Azteca, so they cannot appear on another chain where it is not associated with NLL. On July 11, his first event was held in Mexico City in the Sala de Armas Magdalena Mixhuca. It was broadcast on the Mexico channel Imagen TV.
- "Alberto El Patron's Nacion Lucha Libre To Close Down". theovertimer.com.
- Middleton, Marc (June 11, 2019). "Details On New Nacion Lucha Libre Promotion With Alberto El Patron, Matches For First Event". Wrestling Inc. Retrieved June 17, 2019.
- Mutter, Eric. "Nación Lucha Libre será la mejor empresa de lucha libre: Alberto 'El Patrón'". Publimetro.
- Ocampo, Ernesto (July 3, 2019). "Nación Lucha Libre: Cambios de la función inaugural". SuperLuchas (in Spanish). Retrieved July 3, 2019.
- "Chavo Guerrero: 'Las empresas tienen que cuidar mejor a sus luchadores'". Solowrestling. July 29, 2019. Retrieved September 18, 2019.