NK Jadran Poreč
|Full name||NK Jadran Poreč|
|League||Treća HNL – West|
Jadran began play in the Croatian second division in 1992-93.
Jadran won the 1996-97 3.HNL zapad (west) group.
Jadran participated in the promotion playoffs for the 1.HNL in 1997-98 after winning the zapad (west) group, finishing second in their group and failing to advance. They were relegated to the 3.HNL in 2001 after finishing last and losing the promotion playoff.
In 2017 the club, along with the Croatian football association HNS, was involved in a lawsuit for attempting to avoid debts to a former player.
- "Izabran novi predsjednik, Upravni i Nadzorni odbor NK Jadran Poreč". Poreština.info - novosti iz Poreča i okolice, Vrsara, Funtane, Višnjana, Lovreča, Kaštelira, Tara. February 13, 2018.
- Milanković, Ivan (2012-12-18). "NK Jadran Poreč – 3. HNL Zapad" (in Croatian). Sport News – www.sportnews-hr. Retrieved 2013-07-01.
- "Croatia 2000/01". rsssf.com.
- "Slaven Belupo u osmini finala Kupa". www.index.hr.
- "NK Jadran udrugom pokušao izbjeći dugove, Sud HNS proglasio krivim jer je to dopustio". June 16, 2017.