NFTO (cycling team)
|Website||Team home page|
|Team manager(s)||Tom Barras|
|Team name history|
Founded in 2014 the team were planning to become a UCI Professional Continental team in 2016. However this change of status did not occur, and in October of that year it was announced that the team's sponsor would cease to support the team, and that the team's manager Tom Barras would set up a successor team with UCI Continental status. In December Barras confirmed that the new team would not race after the squad's prospective sponsor pulled out.
- Prudential RideLondon Adam Blythe
- Overall Totnes - Vire, James Lewis
- Stage 1, James Lewis
- Overall Tour Series Sprint classification, Jon Mould
- Otley Criterium (Elite Circuit Series), Adam Blythe
- Grand Prix of Poland Points race, Jonathan Mould
- Stockton GP, Russell Downing
- Jock Wadley Memorial Road Race, Steele Von Hoff
- Stage 4 Tour Down Under, Steele Von Hoff
- Duncan Sparrow Road Race, Tom Barras
- Capernwray Road Race, Ian Bibby
- Rutland-Melton Classic, Steele Von Hoff
- Chorley GP, Ian Bibby
- Stage 6 An Post Rás, Ian Bibby
- As of 18 April 2015
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to NFTO (cycling team).|
- Cycling. "NFTO 2014". cyclingarchives.com.
- "NFTO Hands the Reigns Over to Tom Barras". www.nfto.com. Retrieved 27 October 2016.
- "NFTO unveils title sponsor and ProConti plans for 2016". Cycling Weekly. 17 April 2015.
- Marshall-Bell, Chris (26 October 2016). "NFTO ends sponsorship of UCI Continental team but new outfit set to replace it". Cycling Weekly. Retrieved 16 March 2017.
- Marshall-Bell, Chris (16 December 2016). "Proposed team to replace NFTO fails to secure sponsorship". Cycling Weekly. Retrieved 16 March 2017.
- "Team NFTO homepage". Archived from the original on 5 August 2014. Retrieved 10 August 2014.
|This article about sports in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This cycling team article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|