NB is a Scottish television programme about the arts and what's on guide in the entertainment world within the Central belt of Scotland.
|Created by||Donny O'Rourke|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of series||23|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company||Scottish Television|
|Original release||27 April 1989 – |
NB debuted in 1989 and aired until it ended in 1997. Produced by Scottish Television, it was largely conceived by its producer Donny O'Rourke, and presented by a young, all-Scottish cast. Daily Record television critic Paul English wrote that the show "helped shape the taste of Scotland's clubbers, gig-goers, opera lovers and theatre-buffs too".
23 series were produced, with most years having 3 series each.
- Series 1: 27 April - 1 June 1989: 6 episodes
- Series 2: 2 October - November 1989
- David Belcher, "NB: young-thinking popular cultural programme that's OK", The Herald, 8 August 1989.
- "Man who put NB on map", The Herald, 8 June 1990.
- Paul English, "Scotland's Top Viewing; From Wash-House Wifies To Classic Cops And A Talking Lamp, Legendary Programmes Kept Our Families Entertained Record. Tv Critic Selects His Favourite Shows Over Five Decades Of Channel." Daily Record, 30 December 2008 – via HighBeam Research (subscription required).