|• Total||0.36 km2 (0.14 sq mi)|
|Elevation||24 m (79 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+6:30 (Myanmar Standard Time)|
Myingyi Kyun is 0.8 kilometres (0.50 mi) long and 0.4 kilometres (0.25 mi) wide. It is located 2 kilometres (1.2 mi) away from the coast.
- Thityaung Kyun, also known as Little Quoin Island,  is a group of two islets, the largest of which is 0.5 kilometres (0.31 mi) long, located 2.2 kilometres (1.4 mi) to the east of Myingyi Kyun's eastern end.
- West Reef is a cluster of rocky islets located 1.3 kilometres (0.81 mi) to the west of Myingyi Kyun's northwestern point.
- North Reef , a cluster of rocky islets located 1.1 kilometres (0.68 mi) to the north of Myingyi Kyun's northwestern point.
- South Reef is a small rocky islet located 1.5 kilometres (0.93 mi) to the south of Myingyi Kyun's southern point.
- Saba Island is a small islet located between South Reef and Alligator Head.
- Thebyu Kyun, also known as Milestone Rock, is a 12.5 metres (41 ft) high islet located 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) to the northeast of Myingyi Kyun's northeastern shore.