Musselburgh Athletic F.C.
Musselburgh Athletic Football Club are a Scottish football club based in the town of Musselburgh, East Lothian. Formed in 1934, they have played under different names including Musselburgh Bruntonians, Musselburgh Juniors and Musselburgh Fern since 1898. Nicknamed "the Burgh", they play their home games at Olivebank Stadium, in the Fisherrow area of the town. The club's strips are the blue and white colours of Musselburgh with their town's badge displayed on their chests.
|Full name||Musselburgh Athletic Football Club|
|Capacity||2,500 (200 covered)|
|League||East of Scotland League Premier Division|
|2020–21||East of Scotland League Premier Division (season abandoned)|
The team currently plays in the East of Scotland League Premier Division, having moved from the SJFA East Region Premier League in 2018. In 2019 the club won the South & East of Scotland Cup-Winners Shield which allowed them to take part in the Scottish Cup for the first time in 2020–21.
As of 14 November 2020
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Winners: 2008–09, 2017–18
- South & East of Scotland Cup-Winners Shield: 2019–20
- Alex Jack Cup: 2019–20
- East Region League Division 1 Championship: 1970–71
- East Region League Division 2 Championship: 2000–01
- Dalmeny Cup: 1908–09, 1911–12
- East Lothian Cup: 1911–12
- Simpson Shield: 1911–12, 1914–15
- Marshall Cup: 1914–15
- Musselburgh Cup: 1935–36
- East of Scotland Cup: 1936–37
- St Michael Cup: 1936–37, 1937–38, 1966–67, 2007–08, 2008–09
- Thistle Cup: 1972–73
- Brown Cup: 2003–04, 2007–08, 2008–09
- Lothian League Cup: 2005–06
- McLauchlin, Brian (7 June 2018). "East of Scotland League vote signals exodus of 25 junior clubs". BBC Sport. Retrieved 10 June 2018.
- "Musselburgh Athletic squad 2020/2021 (1st team) - Musselburgh Athletic". www.musselburghathletic.co.uk. Retrieved 6 November 2020.