Music in the Air (TV series)
|Music in the Air|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||9|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Original network||CBC Television|
|Original release||4 July –|
5 September 1982
This series of symphony orchestra recitals was recorded with live audiences in various Canadian cities, in studios and auditoriums.
This hour-long series was broadcast Sundays at 10:00 p.m. (Eastern) from 4 July to 5 September 1982.
- Atlantic Symphony Orchestra - featuring Gary Karr (double bass) and Philippe Djokic (violin); produced through CBC Halifax
- Atlantic Symphony Orchestra - featuring Édith Butler (vocalist) and John Neville (actor); produced through CBC Halifax
- Victoria Symphony - featuring Katja Cervosek; produced in Vancouver
- Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony - two episodes, one of which featured Anton Kuerti
- Hamilton Philharmonic Orchestra - two episodes which featured the Elmer Iseler Singers
- Edmonton Symphony Orchestra - two episodes, observing its 30th anniversary, one episode of which featured James Campbell (clarinet)
- Corcelli, John (November 2005). "Music in the Air". Canadian Communications Foundation. Retrieved 7 May 2010.