Music Sales Group
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Music Sales Group is a global music publisher, with headquarters in Berners Street, London. In March 2017, Music Sales Group has acquired disco publisher Bleu Blanc Rouge from Belgian record producer and songwriter Jean Kluger. In April 2018, Music Sales sold its physical and online print divisions, including Musicroom, to Milwaukee-based publisher Hal Leonard for $50 million. Hal Leonard will continue to distribute Music Sales' publishing catalogue worldwide.
|Headquarters||Berners Street, London, United Kingdom|
|Robert Wise (Chairman and Managing Director)|
Chris Butler (Head of Publishing & Rights)
Novello & CoEdit
Chester Music is a British publisher of printed music specializing in classical composition and educational music of the 20th and 21st centuries.
MusicFirst is the Digital Education Division of Music Sales Group, specializing in educational music software.
- Acorn (pennywhistles)
- Amsco Publications
- Ariel Publications (classical guitar only)
- Ashley Publications Inc.
- Schuberth & Co., Inc.
- Larrabee Publications
- Lewis Music Publishing Co.
- Heritage Publications, Inc.
- Kammen Music Co.
- Bosworth Music GmbH, Berlin
- Carlanita Music Company LLC, founded after the death Carlos Chávez by his daughter, Ana Chávez Ortiz), G. Schirmer, selling agent
- Chester Music Limited
- E. J. Arnold & Son, Limited (recorder books)
- G. Schirmer Inc. (subsidiary)
- Éditions Alphonse Leduc
- Éditions Choudens (fr)
- Éditions Musicales Transatlantiques (fr), acquired in 2009 by Music Sales Group
- Le Chant du Monde
- Nancy Music Company Inc., books of Chez "Bugs" Bower; né Maurice D. Bower; born 1922
- Novello & Co., Ltd., London
- Oak Publications, folk music and pennywhistles books
- Omnibus Press
- Passantino Manuscript Papers
- Rhinegold Education, a division acquired from Rhinegold Publishing by Music Sales Group in 2010
- Shawnee Press, acquired by Music Sales Group. in 1989; sold, with Music Sales Group., in 2009 to Hal Leonard Corporation
- Storyville Records
- UME (Unión Musical Ediciones S.L.), founded in Bilbao in 1900; acquired by Music Sales Group in 1990
- Edition Wilhelm Hansen
- Wise Publications
- Yorktown Music Press
- "Music Sales acquires French publisher Bleu Blanc Rouge". Music Business Worldwide. 2017-03-29. Retrieved 2017-11-08.
- "A brief history of Novello and Co Ltd". Chesternovello.com. 2011-04-19. Retrieved 2014-03-12.
- "Chester Novello". Chesternovello.com. Retrieved 2010-02-03.